By Petra, 03-Oct-2011 18:56:00
Introducing Cosmetic Rollering - Normal price £175.00 now just £75.00 (Subject to availability)
The Cosmetic Roller is used for rejuvenation of the skin with the infusion of an ampule to treat specific skin conditions such as acne, dry skin, dehydrated skin, sun damage and more.
The use of skin rollering has been scientifically proven to be safe for clients wanting to avoid laser resurfacing due to thin skin and results in the thickening of the skin, reducing upper lip lines, smoothes out fine wrinkles and can soften the appearance of scars.
Cosmetic Roller (0.5mm):-
• Can be used alone or with the infusion of serums to treat specific skin
• Gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells on the face and body
• Can be used on most skin types
• Increases the effectiveness of products through increased penetration
• Short healing time with minimal social down time
• No known side effects
• Can be used on laser resurfaced skin or thin skin
• Improves skin tone and texture when combined as a course of treatments
• Plumps out fine lines, wrinkles and stimulates blood flow
• The procedure does not damage the skin
The results of the treatment can vary depending on age, skin condition and lifestyle so a course of treatments may be needed
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.